Also, its organisational model was unnecessarily complicated and its reporting lines were not sufficiently clear. At the same time, employee satisfaction was lower than was desirable and customer satisfaction levels were very variable. EVRY therefore implemented a turn-around to adapt the company to the market and ensure it was positioned for growth and development. A range of improvement measures were implemented without delay, starting in the second quarter of 2015.
A new business plan was launched with four areas of action: Get the basics right, Operational excellence, Customer centricity, and Employee engagement and culture. There is also a fifth area, Innovation & Quality, which is an integral part of the other areas. We base our reporting on these areas of action.
Targeted areas in 2016
EVRY worked in a targeted way on these areas in 2016, and achieved good results:
- Reaped the benefits of its new strategy and simplified operating model
- Accelerated the transformation of its infrastructure services based on its global partnership with IBM
- Secured operational stability with a more proactive focus on quality and deliveries
- Implemented cost reductions and signed major customer agreements
- Made strategic acquisitions that have strengthened EVRY’s market position in Norway and Sweden
- Revitalised its focus on cloud services by setting up Cloud Services and global partnerships
- Launched a new growth initiative by setting up the Strategic Design Lab, which is helping to redefine customers’ business processes, to create better customer experiences, and to increase innovation and competitiveness
Customer satisfactionContinuously enhance and increase customer satisfaction across all business areas.
Order backlogContinue to increase profitability across all business areas by deploying best practices and exploiting innovations and new technologies.
NOK 17.1 BN
NOK 20.8 BN
Adjusted EBITA marginLeverage our extensive customer base and strong portfolio of products and services across all business areas to further accelerate organic growth.
Employee satisfactionAttract, develop and retain the most highly motivated, committed and skilled employees in the industry.