EVRY seeks to have a customer-centric and partner-driven approach, and a corporate culture that supports innovation and collaboration. In order to direct this approach, the company’s employees follow “the three Cs”:
Customer-centricity: We understand and anticipate customers’ current and future needs, helping them successfully navigate digital transformation and excel in business.
Collaboration: We leverage cross-functional industry and technology insights in collaboration with customers and strategic partners to increase our expertise and create value.
Culture: We share our energy, curiosity and ideas to foster innovation, attracting talents and enabling the most diversified and competent teams.
Key activities in 2017:
- EVRY expanded its collaboration with IBM on infrastructure to include small and medium-sized businesses in Norway and Sweden.
- A new delivery unit, Digital Platform Services, was set up to create shared methods, processes and tools across EVRY’s business areas.
- EVRY’s Strategic Design Lab was very active and carried out a range of exciting customer projects in 2017.
- EVRY invested heavily in talent and in recruiting staff for new areas of expertise. A total of 600 new employees joined EVRY in 2017.
- EVRY invested in cognitive solutions, and now has more than 60 dedicated staff whose primary area of work is cognitive solutions.
- EVRY intensified its investment in concept development. The use of robotic process automation to automate customer service and accounting tasks is one area of focus that is attracting a lot of interest in the market.
- EVRY invested in areas such as augmented and virtual reality, and won a number of contracts and assignments in these areas in 2017.
|Business goals||2017 results||2016 results||2015 results|
|Continuously enhance and increase customer satisfaction across all business areas.||Customer satisfaction 75||Customer satisfaction 77||Customer satisfaction 75|
|Leverage our extensive customer base and strong portfolio of products and services across all business areas to further accelerate organic growth.||Order backlog nok 18.0 bn||Order backlog nok 20.8 bn||Order backlog nok 17.1 bn|
|Continue to increase profitability across all business areas by deploying best practices and exploiting innovations and new technologies.||Adjusted EBITA margin 12.5 %||Adjusted EBITA margin 10.8 %||Adjusted EBITA margin 6.3 %|
|Attract, develop and retain the most highly motivated, committed and skilled employees in the industry.||Employee satisfaction 81.6 points||Employee satisfaction 80.1 points||Employee satisfaction 75.4 points|